Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Am A One Dog Party!


The day they brought a baby pool out, one of the volunteers started playing with me.  I had so much fun in the pool!!!  I didn't want to get out, but then after I played in the pool, they played fetch with me!  I am really good at it too!  If you tell me to sit before you throw the ball, I will do it!

I have been told that I charm the volunteers at the rescue. I absolutely love being around people.  I think they are so cool!  I much prefer playing with people than other dogs, so I need a home where I can be a sole companion, but I promise to be an awesome one! In fact, I am just as much fun as 2 dogs!

To learn more about me, visit my rescue page here.  I am excited to find my perfect family!
Ebony + Ball + Pool = Fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment